Dreams...coloring book page

A little something from the Creative Playground....

Here is another coloring book page for you ...
My wish is to inspire you to take a small step into giving yourself permission to PLAY!
 
 
 

ENJOY! (OH...and HAVE FUN!)

(Got wings?  I know you do! )

(left click your mouse to open the page...then right click to: save picture as...then PRINT!)

My Journal Page:
What are my dreams? Have they changed? Where do I want to go? I think things will be better now...I think I will follow through and continue on...I feel differently...Life is different...I look at myself and my art and writing differently....I feel better...my heart is feeling better...But what are my dreams? Have they changed? Where do I want to go? ...I am beginning that adventure...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give a SHOUT OUT on the playground!