The Beginning...coloring book page

 
A little something from the Creative Playground....

Enjoy this coloring book page! Color inside the lines or outside the lines...make the fish purple or hot pink...the background in any color you like...you can even add polka dots!  As long as it makes you HAPPY!
 
 

(I'm doing the silly happy dance with you!)

(left click your mouse to open the page...then right click to: save picture as...then PRINT!)

My Journal Page:
And so I start...I think it will be FUN and SILLY...I think I need that in my life....So I will go back to the beginning....I will pull out the crayons...all 64 of them with the built in sharpener...Go back to the abandonment of a child...I will go back to start again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give a SHOUT OUT on the playground!